Home
Employees
Library
Characters
Skills
Fighter
Ronin
Archer
Soldier
Warrior
Cleric
Rogue
Magician
Illustrator
Voice Actors
 

Fighter

Regular Skills (20)

ID Animation Name Element Effect(s) Priority No. of Actions
401001
Slash [Single, 1.0]
1
401002
V Slash [Single, 0.8*2]
1
401003
Cross Edge [Single, 0.8*2]
1
401004
Power Slash [Single, 1.7]
1
401005
Double Slash [Single, 0.8*2]
1
401006
Flame Edge Fire [Single, 0.9*2 ]
1
401007
Holy Punish Holy [Single, 1.8 ]
1
401008
Raging [Single, 1.7, 30% chance P.ATK Down]
1
401009
Dragon Fang Dark [Single, 0.9*2 ]
1
401010
Sacred Calibur Holy [Column, 0.9 , 5% chance Stun]
1
401101
Power Cross [Single, 0.85*2]
1
401102
Flame V Slash Fire [Single, 0.85*2 ]
1
401103
Frost Edge Ice [Single, 0.85*2 ]
1
401104
Guilty Strush [Single, 0.9*3]
1
401105
Raging Air Wind [Single, 2.0 ]
1
401106
Ground Punish Earth [Single, 2.0 ]
1
401107
Dragon Blood [Single, 1.25*2]
1
401108
Shine Blade Holy [Single, 2.1 ]
1
401109
Black Punish Dark [Single, 2.1 ]
1
401110
Brave Rise [Buff, Ally, All, 0.0, 5% chance P.ATK Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
[Column, 1.45]
1

CW Skills (65)

ID Animation Name Characters Element Effect(s) Priority No. of Actions
401501
Sacred Calibur (Monique Style) Monique Holy [Column, 0.88 , 40% chance Stun]
1
401504
Seraphic Calibur Rose Holy [Column, 3.3 , 5% chance Stun]
1
401506
Calamity Edge Irene [Single, 1.0*3, 5% chance Stun]
1
401509
Blitz Jaeger Angelique [Single, 2.0]
Fast 1
401512
Brave Hurricane Hermine [2x2, 0.6*2, 5% chance P.ATK Down]
1
401513
Power Force Celia Earth [Row, 0.95 ]
1
401514
Flare Drive Noemie Fire [Column, 1.6*2 , 30% chance P.ATK Down]
1
401515
Juggernaut Ran Earth [2x2, 0.55*2 , 5% chance P.DEF Down]
1
401516
Unitium Aqua Ice [2x2, 0.9*2 , 5% chance M.ATK Down]
1
401517
Rayvolt Leona Holy [Single, 2.8 , Surehit]
1
401518
Lightning Speed Maud Wind [Row, 1.35*2 , 10% chance Paralysis]
1
401519
Einzelkampf Elsa Dark [2x2, 1.7*2 , 5% chance Blind]
1
401520
White Glint Frederica Holy [Column, 2.0 , Surehit]
1
401521
Novalis Fanaril [Single, 4.8, Long, Surehit]
1
401522
Prominence Flare Agnes Fire [2x2, 2.2 ]
1
401523
Venom Sting Nadege Ice [Single, 2.5 , 20% chance Poison]
1
401524
Destructive Lido Fire [All, 200 damage ]
[Single, 5.3 ]
1
401525
Susanoo Ouka Holy [All, 1.6 , 10% chance Stun]
1
401526
Saintia Aleksia Holy [Single, 1.05*3 ]
1
401527
Sword Dance Fleur Carole [Column, 0.75*5, 20% chance Poison]
1
401528
Minerva Goal Rhiwril Wind [Buff, Self, Single, 0.0 , 30% chance M.DEF Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
[Column, 0.75*3 ]
1
401529
Glitterschnitt Nomadoa Holy [All, 0.0 , 20% chance P.DEF Down]
[All, 0.0 , 20% chance M.DEF Down]
[All, 2.4 ]
Fast 1
401530
Ordinate Terrarum Rose Holy [Buff, Self, Single, 0.0 , 20% chance P.ATK Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
[4 targets, 3.0 , Surehit]
[Buff, Ally, All, 0.0 , 30% chance P.DEF Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
1
401531
Hyperion Calibur Monique [Row, 1.9, 5% chance Paralysis]
1
401532
Resonance Hreidmar Thiroigne Holy [Buff, Ally, All, 0.0 , 20% chance M.DEF Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
[2x2, 2.0 ]
1
401533
Shining Darkness Ghislaine Holy [Column, 1.5 , 10% chance Paralysis]
[Row, 1.3 , 10% chance Stun]
1
401534
Devil's Trill Charlotte Wind [3 targets, 0.0*4 , Surehit]
[Same Target, 3 targets, 3.3 , 90% chance Paralysis, 10% Lethal]
1
401535
Carnage Orchestra Sen [Row, 1.25*2, 10% chance Stun]
1
401536
Sword of Qualia Noemie Wind [All, 1.7 , Surehit]
1
401537
Sturmangriff Elsa [4 targets, 2.8, Long, 150% Anti-Element]
Fast 1
401538
Crimson Flower Chinatsu Fire [Column, 1.55*2 ]
[Heal, Ally, Single, 0.76 , Long]
1
401539
Luck Slash Viviane Holy [Single, 2.4 ]
1
401540
Powerslave Celia Wind [All, 1.5 , Long]
1
401541
Ruby Blaze Victoire Fire [Row, 1.75 , 20% chance Burn]
[Single, 1.95 , 20% chance Burn]
1
401542
Fatislash Fatis Wind [2 targets, 0.91*4 , 15% chance Stun]
1
401543
heißwarm Angelique Fire [2x2, 1.1 ]
[Different Target, 2x2, 1.1 ]
Fast 1
401544
Canon Rozé Dark [3 targets, 4.0 , Surehit]
[Buff, Self, Single, 0.0, Surehit, 100% chance DEF Up (+15%, 2 turn(s))]
[Compensation 10%]
1
401545
Wind [skill_effect.RANGE_TYPE_7, 1.9 ]
1
401701
Darkness Calibur Ex Monique Dark [4 targets, 2.3 , Surehit]
1
401702
Shampoo Calibur Monique [Swimsuit] Ice [3 targets, 2.5 , 15% chance DEF Down]
1
401703
Surfing Misterio Agnes [Swimsuit] Ice [Row, 1.45*2 ]
1
401704
Undineate Terrarum Rose [Swimsuit] Ice [All, 2.6 , 25% chance DEF Down]
1
401705
Cyber Diver Lido [Swimsuit] Ice [All, 200 damage , Long]
[3 targets, 3.4 , Long]
1
401706
Rune Calibur Holy Monique [All, 2.3, Long, Surehit, 120% Anti-Element]
1
401709
Glitter Quelle Nomadoa [Onsen] Wind [All, 0.0 , 10% chance Stun]
[All, 0.0 , 10% chance Paralysis]
[All, 2.4 ]
Fast 1
401710
Hróðvitnir Elsa [Onsen] Wind [All, 1.35*2 , 20% chance DEF Down]
Fast 1
401711
Red Leaves Lise [Onsen] Fire [2x2, 1.8 ]
1
401712
Bandage Attack Viviane [Halloween] Dark [2x2, 1.7 , 10% chance Paralysis]
1
401713
Odin Calibur Monique [New Year] Holy [All, 2.6 ]
[Buff, Ally, Single, 0.0 , Long, 100% chance ATK Up (+15%, 2 turn(s))]
1
401714
White Illumination Aleksia [Christmas] Holy [2x2, 2.3 , 20% chance Charm]
1
401715
Secret Sword - Shibafune Maud [Valentine] Earth [Row, 2.0 , 10% chance Stun]
[Single, 1.4 ]
Fast 1
401716
Golden Blade Ghislaine [Valentine] Holy [2x2, 1.25 , 15% chance Charm]
[Same Target, 2x2, 1.25 , 15% chance Curse]
1
401717
Blue Rose Blizzard Fanaril [Uniform] Holy [Buff, Ally, All, 0.0 , Long, 20% chance ATK Up (+15%, 2 turn(s))]
[Single, 2.85*2 , Long, Surehit]
[All, 0.0 , Long, 20% chance DEF Down]
1
401718
Blanc Etoile Monique [Bridal] Fire [3 targets, 2.8 , Long]
[Single, 4.1 , Long, 20% chance Stun]
1
401719
Surprise Four Victoire [Bridal] Wind [2x2, 1.3 , 15% chance Paralysis]
[2x2, 1.3 , 15% chance Paralysis]
1
401720
Zigeunerweisen Charlotte [Swimsuit] Ice [3 targets, 1*4 damage , Surehit]
[Same Target, 3 targets, 3.3 , 90% chance Charm, 10% Lethal]
1
401721
Gigue Rozé [Swimsuit] Ice [4 targets, 3.5 , Surehit]
[Buff, Self, Single, 0.0, Surehit, 100% chance DEF Up (+15%, 2 turn(s))]
[Compensation 10%]
1
401722
Strawberry Kiss Lelia [Swimsuit] Ice [Single, 1.35*2 , 10% chance Charm]
1
401723
Ordinage Aria Ex Rose [Heal, Self, Single, 0.75, Cleanse, 0.1% skill_effect.ROSE]
1
401801
Here I Go! Steph [Single, 1.15*3]
1
401802
Ready to be Served! Steph [Single, 1.2*3, 25% chance Stun]
1
401803
Shapeless Sword Crusch Wind [3 targets, 3.0 ]
1
401804
Hundred Man Sword Strike Crusch Wind [Buff, Self, Single, 0.0 , 30% chance ATK Up (+15%, 2 turn(s))]
[All, 2.55 , Long, 20% chance DEF Down]
1
401805
I have to hurry and deliver this Oxygen! Red Blood Cell Fire [2x2, 2.2 , 5% chance Stun]
1
401806
I can't act spoiled anymore! Red Blood Cell Fire [Buff, Self, Single, 0.0 , 30% chance P.ATK Up (+20%, 2 turn(s))]
[3 targets, 3.35 , 10% chance Stun]
1

Event Skills (25)

ID Animation Name Element Effect(s) Priority No. of Actions
401601
Dark Demon Blaze Dark [Row, 1.05 ]
1
401602
Tempest Blade [2x2, 0.75*2]
1
401603
Riding Dragon Strike [2x2, 1.25]
[Single, 0.0, Long, 10% chance Blind Paralysis Poison]
1
401901
White Cross Holy [Single, 1.7 ]
1
401902
Heart Slash [Single, 0.7*3, 30% chance Charm]
1
401903
Slicer [Row, 0.75]
1
401904
Fluffy Slash [Single, 0.8*2, 10% chance M.DEF Down P.DEF Down]
1
401905
Ball Key Cutter [Single, 0.95*2]
1
401906
Gothic Break Earth [Single, 1.7 , 20% chance Blind]
1
401907
Merry Christmas Holy [Row, 0.8 , 15% chance M.DEF Down P.DEF Down]
1
401908
Nappe Slash [Single, 0.7*3, 25% chance Charm]
1
401909
Blossom Scattering Holy [Row, 0.8 , 15% chance P.ATK Down]
1
401910
Milky Edge Ice [Single, 0.95*2 ]
1
401911
Sword Skill - Bath Runner [2x2, 0.75]
1
401912
Slash Snow Holy [Column, 1.0 , 15% chance Frozen]
1
401913
Painting Rose [3 targets, 1.15]
1
401914
Sprinkle Edge [Row, 0.83*2]
1
401915
Milky Edge (2.0) Ice [Single, 1.3*2 ]
1
401916
Ball Key Cutter (2.0) [Single, 1.25*2]
1
401917
Sword Skill - Bath Runner (2.0) [2x2, 1.55]
1
401918
Hot Pancake Fire [Single, 2.8 , 30% chance M.ATK Down]
1
401919
Kagura Flash Holy [Buff, Self, Single, 0.0 , 20% chance P.ATK Up (+15%, 1 turn(s))]
[Column, 2.2 ]
1
401920
Sword Skill - Bath Runner (3.0) [2x2, 2.0]
1
401921
Gothic Break (2.0) Earth [Single, 2.75 , 40% chance Blind]
1
401922
Blossom Scattering (2.0) Holy [Row, 2.3 , 15% chance P.ATK Down]
1

created by bamboo3250
Contact: kanpanitools@gmail.com